Last week we talked about the planning timeline and all the steps/tasks you need to plan the perfect day. If you want to see that blog click here!
One of your first tasks is researching and contracting venues. We gathered some of the most important questions that we receive when couples are booking venues.
Venue Related Questions
- What is included? (chairs, tables, linens, flatware, glassware, plates, dancefloor)
- Do you have a preferred vendors list?
- What are the earliest and latest times you can get in?
- Do you have any in-house decor items? Can we use real flame?
- What rental times are included int he contract, when can vendors get in and when do they have to be out?
- What power do you have for bands or a dj?
- Are your ceremony/reception times flexible? Can they be adjusted after booking?
- Will you be the only wedding or event onsite that day?
- Is there a private room for you to keep your belongings?
- Is there parking for guests? Ramps? Fee for parking?
Food and Beverage Questions
- Are there food services that we are limited too? (Family Style, Buffet, Plated, Stations?
- Average price per person for food?
- Is there a food and beverage minimum?
- Does beverage apply towards the minimum?
- Do you have a service charge on top of the food or beverage?
- Does that service charge apply to the minimum?
Of course, if you are interested in learning more about The LedgeCrest Reserve, we would love to chat! Send an email to our team and we can get you started, schedule a tour and answer any questions you may have!
Email Kylie at [email protected]